High Voltage Surge Resistors – 680K – 3W – ±200ppm/°C. KHVS – Series
Rated Power (W)
Axial Leaded / Through Hole
Condition(According to MIL-STD)
500V DC for 1minute
> 10 GΩ
Change in Resistance
- Short time overload
- Load life
- Load life in humidity
- Moisture Resistance
- Temperature Cycle
- Resistance to soldering heat
- 6.25 x Rated power for 5sec.
- @70±2°C Max. working voltage for 1000hrs with 1.5hrs ON and 0.5hrs OFF.
- 10% rated power load @40°C , 95% RH for 1000hrs with 1.5hrs ON and 0.5hrs OFF.
- @40°C , 95% RH for 240hrs
- 5 cycles for -25°C (30mins); room temp.(30min);
~ +85°C (30mins); room temp.(30min); - 260°C ±5°C for 10 seconds; 350°C ±10°C for 3.5 seconds;
Excellent electric stability and reliability.
Also available in small sizes.
Good Temperature Coefficient of Resistance.
General Electrical applications including for continuous power application
Pre charge, Discharge applications
Elevators, Lifts and Cranes